Do the people you know ask difficult questions like the following:
“How do I know that God Exists?”
“Why does God allow evil in the world?”
“How do I know the Bible is true?”
“Did Jesus really rise from the dead?”
“Hasn’t science proven Christianity false?”
Bring Billy in to come alongside you and help think through these questions!
Rev. Billy Reinhardt has been actively involved in church work for over 15 years as both a lay person and a full-time staff member. His last church position was as the student minister at Mountain View Baptist Church in Wetumpka, Alabama (2007-2017), where he oversaw the ministries to children, youth, and college/career students. He is also an adjunct professor of apologetics at Birmingham Theological Seminary. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Religious Studies from the University of Alabama (2002), a Master of Divinity degree from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary (2006), and a Master of Arts in Apologetics degree from Birmingham Theological Seminary (2014). Billy’s interest in apologetics was born in his religious studies classes at the University of Alabama where both students and professors challenged him to give reasons for his Christian faith. These challenges drove Billy to dive head-first into apologetics and to voraciously seek answers to the many questions and objections that others had regarding Christianity. Billy’s desire is primarily to show others the power of the gospel message, and secondly, to explain the numerous reasons to believe that Christianity is true. Most of Billy’s sessions, which are listed below, come with handouts and are in PowerPoint presentations. You may contact Billy by Filling Out the Contact Form Below if you would like to plan a teaching/preaching service with him. Billy currently lives in Wetumpka, Alabama with his wife, Jessica, and their three children. You may connect with Billy at his blog at www.billyreinhardt.com or at his Twitter handle (@tryhislove) or at LinkedIn (search engine “Gospel Minister” with Billy’s name), Facebook, or Google+.
Suggested use for youth, college or adult ministries:
Take 3-5 of the sessions and make a Disciple Now Weekend out of it. Discussion questions can be provided for the students to use at the host homes based on the main sessions you choose. Or you could choose a one-night event, a mini-conference, a Retreat, or any other appropriate setting. Billy also loves to simply Preach & share his testimony, so revivals or filling in for your services would be a possibility as well.
Apologetic Topics Billy can speak on (sessions are typically 45 minutes to 1 hour in length and can be modified for your venue’s needs):
- Introduction to Apologetics/The Need for Apologetics
- 5 Reasons We Know That the Writers of the New Testament Told us the Truth
- The Problem of Evil (2 sessions is best for this)
- Basic Patterns of Cults (What is a “cult” and how do you identify one?)
- Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Various Arguments for God’s Existence Including:
- The Argument for God’s Existence from Design (“The Game is Fixed!”)
- The Absurdity of Life without God (Shows that God is needed for Objective meaning and purpose)
- The Moral Argument for God’s Existence
- The Argument for God’s Existence from Desire/Joy (also known as The Existential Argument for God’s Existence)
- How Do I Know that the Bible is a Reliable Historical Document? (2 Sessions)
- Christianity and Science: How should we view their relationship with each other?
- Christianity: An undeniable influence on the development and rise of modern science
- Ask Billy to create a topic you’d like for him to address!
FILL THE FORM OUT BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT WITH BILLY!